The Ainslie Arts Center includes state-of-the-art studios, workspaces, and galleries with a serene environment conducive to learning and creativity.
- Bill Peele '66 Painting Studio
- Shirley Olsson Drawing Studio
- Professional and Student Art Galleries
- Conley Ceramics Studio with Gas and Electric Kilns
- Digital Photography Studio with Advanced Equipment for Scanning and Printing
- Baker Family Darkroom with 10 enlargers
- The Angie Newman Johnson and Class of 2002 Galleries, Showcasing Professional and Student Artwork