Friday, May 28
BACCALAUREATE AND AWARDS CEREMONY
Chapel Quad (tentative), 4:30 p.m.
- Our traditional worship service will be followed directly by the presentation of awards. Expect a 90-minute program.
- Each senior family will receive tickets for up to four guests. These guests will be seated together in a group socially distanced from other groups.
- After the event, seniors will begin a night of special activities for the class, and we will provide light refreshments for families as they depart.
Rain venue: Flippin Fieldhouse. The four guest tickets will be honored.
Saturday, May 29
Hummel Bowl, 9 a.m. ET
- The stadium is our largest-capacity venue on campus, which will allow us to host as many guests as safely possible.
- Each senior family will receive tickets for up to six guests. These guests will be seated together in a group socially distanced from other groups.
- Expect campus to open 90-120 minutes before the ceremony’s start for a health screening of guests.
- Expect a 90-minute program.
Rain venue: Flippin Fieldhouse. Because Flippin is a smaller-capacity venue than Hummel Bowl, we will be able to provide tickets for up to only four guests per senior. Other guests will be asked to watch the livestream of the event off campus.
RECEPTION AND PHOTOS
Following the Commencement Ceremony
Hoxton Circle, Chapel Quad, Trask Terrace, March Library Terrace, Light refreshments will be served at various spots near Hoxton Circle.
In the event of bad weather, we will not be able to hold the reception due to limited indoor space, but we will provide light refreshments to go.