Episcopal High School welcomes motivated and talented boys and girls of good character who will be entering 9th, 10th, and 11th grades. (We do not admit post-graduates or one-year seniors)
For a candidate to be considered for admission to Episcopal, the following are required:
- Formal application: Episcopal now uses the Gateway to Prep Schools online application which includes a candidate profile with non-refundable $60 application fee, student questionnaire with personal essay, parent questionnaire, and a health and medical information form.
- School Report (includes a recommendation from the student's current head of school or counselor as well as an academic transcript)
- Recommendations from:
- Current English teacher
- Current mathematics teacher
- Special Interest or Personal Recommendation (optional)
- Standardized testing (see testing tab)
- A personal interview with an EHS Admissions officer.
Please note: All applicants must demonstrate a strong command of the English language verified by our standardized testing requirement. While we welcome applications from students from all over the world, we do not have an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.